Thursday, September 11, 2008

The 20-Question Game

1. Movie or book you identified with so much?
          - Interview with a Vampire. It created my identity
2. Dream house
           - anything as long as it has an attic and a basement. Plus lots and lots of rooms. Since it's
          a dream, throw in secret passageways, concealed doors and my own hobby corner.
3. Favorite Dessert?
           - cheesecake
4. Favorite game as a child
            - hide and seek
5. What could always be found in your bag?
            - my phone
6. The most daring thing you've ever done
            - is ride "The Abyss" at Ocean Park in HongKong
7. Person you could never forget but of whom the name you don't know
            - My anesthesiologist, his name escapes me. hahahaha.
8. Shoes you'd never wear
             - Pointy shoes with heels of 4 inches! NEVER!
9. Craziest desire ever
              - To start having a business NOW! it's crazy.  
10. Favorite cartoon character
                - Rogue
11. Favorite line in a movie
                 - So I can kiss you anytime I want. - Sweet Home Alabama
12.Craziest thing you've ever done

                 - Walk in the rain, then ride on a jeepney soaking wet.
13. Song you like to sing that you don't want others to know about
                  - Dance hit songs by local artists.
14. First line when you write your memoir
                   - Everything began with a lie.
15. Most feared insect
                   - The dengue mosquito
16. Character you choose to be stuck in an island with
                   - I would have answered Lestat de Lioncourt immediately but changed my mind, he might feast on my neck too quickly. I guess, I'd say Peter Petrelli.
17. Hobby you want to try
                    - something I could be good at and will earn money with it.
18. If you had super powers,what would it be and why?
                     - I forgot what it's called, but it's when you read, you absorb what you read and learn it more quickly. Like the one in Heroes, the one Hiro loved.
19. Ultimate crush
                      -Marc Nelson.
20. Secret skill you have.
                      -  i discovered i can cook. 
                     





0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com