Thursday, September 11, 2008

The 20-Question Game

1. Movie or book you identified with so much?
...Riding Cars with Boys came to mind first (I've just shrugged my shoulders). Drew Barrymore starred in that movie.

2. Dream house?
...a small house but with a very spacious lawn. The porch must have a swing (this is a must!).

3. Favorite Dessert?
...chocolate... choco-caramel fudge... chocolate...


4. Favorite game as a child?
...patintero...whether under the full moon or a very hot summer sun.:)

5. What could always be found in your bag?
...a pen. Hahahaha!!!

6.The most daring thing you've ever done?
...follow a stranger around town to apologize for an unpaid bill of beers... and to pay for it. Waaaah!!! Kahiya talaga yun! But it's turned out fine.:)

7.Person you could never forget but of whom the name you don't know?
...a co-passenger back in college. We were both on our way to Baguio then He rescued me from the very rude guy sitting beside me. Blah blah blah...then he paid for my fare despite my insistent refusal. I forgot his name right after I took my own cab.

8. Shoes you'd never wear?
...those shoes with high heels that have a hole in/between it. Very alien!

9. Craziest desire ever?
...to play the violin infront of a crowd. I'm tone-deaf. Music is not for me.

10. Favorite cartoon character?
...Mickey Mouse. But I've looked around my room, I have more Snoopy stuffs than Mickey's. hehehehe!!! Figure it out yourself!

11. Favorite line in a movie?
..."I'm breaking our friendship." -With Honors

I don't know why but it's always been a favorite however antique it has become.

12. Craziest thing you've ever done?
...stand across the street from my ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend as though I was a spy! What a day that was!!! Grrr!!! Hahahaha!!!

13. Song you like to sing that you don't want others to know about?
...DONTCHA by the Pussycat Dolls! It's soooo sexy. But it'd only be in my dreams!!!

14. First line when you write your memoir?
..."I've traveled to places my heart has wished to see but then there's only one destination that I have never wanted to leave."

15. Most feared insect?
...none ei. Pero animal meron!

16. Character you choose to be stuck in an island with?
...The character played by Michael Vartan in Never Been Kissed, the Literature teacher. Wow! A WOW kinda guy!:)

17. Hobby you want to try?
...Walking dogs. I have always wanted to walk Popcorn but my physical circumstances make it impossible.:(

18. If you had super powers,what would it be and why?
...Multiplicity. I hope that I could multiply and just do the many things I need done in a day. Then the real ME would just sleep at home.

19. Ultimate crush?
...David Dachovny! If anyone still remembers that man who loved sunflower seeds in X-Files, He is that man.

20. Secret skill you have.
...I can speak in different voices. I could dub a story of many characters alone. Very useful in my classes. Hahahaha.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com